1. You bring in something you own and sell it to the pawnbroker with a contracted option to repurchase the item for a fixed price (usually one-fifth of the original purchase price, plus the original purchase price) - this act is called pawning.
Back to Top
2. The pawnbroker provides you money for the item(s) it contacted to purchase.
3. The contract is for 30 days.
4. The item(s) are held separate and apart from any other personal property and shall not be changed in form or altered in any way.
5. At the end of the 30 days, or anytime before the end of the 30 days, you can pay one-fifth of the original purchase price to renew (or extend) the contract for another 30 days beyond the original maturity date.
6. Or you can repay the contracted original purchase price plus one-fifth of the original purchase price, then you get your item(s) back.
7. If you don't repay, the pawnbroker resells the item(s) to regain its monetary loss.
Yes, if the item you have is marketable for us, we are willing to make an offer to purchase that item from you.
Back to Top
We can't provide a complete answer to this question because we are always seeing something to add to the list. In general, we sell mostly used items but sometimes get new merchandise:
Guns (pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, black powder, miliatary, curios and relics, air rifles); accessories (scopes, cases, holsters, magazines), ammunition, reloading supplies
Jewelry [gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, colored gemstones (sapphire, ruby, emerald, tanzanite, amethyst, tourmaline, turquoise, opal, to name a few)]
Musical Instruments: string (acoustic, classical, electric guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, resonator, violin, viola, cello, double bass, amplifiers), brass (trumpet, cornet, trombone, saxophone, french horn), woodwind (piccolo, flute, clarinet), accordion, percussion, keyboards
Tools (corded and cordless power tools, air compressors, automotive, power generators, power inverters, hand tools, electronic, electrical, commericial)
Video Games (GB, GBA, DS, PSP, NES, SNES, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3)
Electronics [iPod, GPS, TVs (20" or smaller box set, LCD, Plasma), notebook and netbook computers, digital cameras, video cameras, stereos]
Entertainment Media (CDs, DVDs, DVD box sets, Blu-ray, books on tape/CD)
Sporting (knives (pocket, collectible, multitool), traditional and compound bow, fishing (fly, bait cast, spincast), binoculars, rangefinders)
The examples above are just that. We may or may not have these in stock but it's worth a call in to us. Also, we are not limited to the above list as we're always seeing something new that should be added to the list.
Back to Top